Humanity and Growth



The Pure Heart: Why Humanity Matters




My name is Denis Marav. I'm currently in Kisumu, Kenya.

Today I want to talk about something close to my heart: humanity.

The Problem

The problem with human beings is simple. Most of us only show kindness and love to our own family. We care for our children, our parents, our siblings. But what about everyone else?

The world will only become a better place if we treat each other as family. Not just blood relatives. All of us.

A Simple Example

Imagine this. You come home. You eat well. You drink. You enjoy with your family.

Meanwhile, your neighbor next door has nothing to eat. Nothing at all.

If you could offer a little help, even once in a while, wouldn't that make a difference? Doesn't your conscience bother you just thinking about it?

A Difficult Question

I often think about something. Imagine a rich preacher driving his V8 car through streets where homeless children are begging for a piece of bread.

He passes by them. He goes to church. He preaches about love and compassion.

But he doesn't stop. He doesn't offer help. Not even once in a while.

Is that truly living the message?

What Brings Me Happiness

For me, I only feel true happiness when I make others happy. When I help those in need.

I would rather not have enough because I shared. I would rather give to others than throw away leftovers while someone else is hungry.

The most important treasure in this world is not money. It is not a big car or a big house.

It is a pure heart.

Growth Comes From Helping Each Other

We will only grow as a society if we help each other. It doesn't start with the government. It doesn't start with big organizations.

It starts with you. And it starts with me.

Do that good thing where you are. Do what you can with what you have.

A pure heart is priceless. Let us embrace peace and love.

Let's Connect

If you need someone to talk to, someone to advise you, or anything else, I am here.

You can reach me at: denismarav@gmail.com

youtube : https://youtu.be/T8Ju39-rTjg

Visit my website: https://maarav1.github.io/

Comments